Vermont Creamery Chèvre
- Vermont Creamery Chévre has earned an honored place among chefs and consumers alike. Distinguished by a simple, mild, fresh goats' milk flavor, the cheese is highly versatile – an excellent ingredient in many dishes as well as on its own. While chévre continues to grow in popularity, Vermont Chévre maintains its reputation for quality through superlative taste, freshness, and lower salt. (from Vermont Creamery)BrandAbout Vermont Creamery
- Contains Milk Ingredients
Pasteurized Goats Milk, Culture, Enzymes, Salt.
Like That? You'll Love This.
$4.99Any 2 asparagus for $7.00Mix'n'Match
- Satur FarmsWild Arugula Pack5oz package$3.49/5ozAny 2 select Satur varieties for $6.00Mix'n'Match
- $3.99/5ozAny 2 Select 5oz Salads for $7.00Mix'n'Match
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoli(about 1lb per bunch)$2.99/eaAny 2 Ocean Mist vegetables for $4.00Mix'n'Match
- Grape Tomatoes(12-14oz per pint)$2.99/pkg