Vermont Creamery Chèvre
- Vermont Creamery Chévre has earned an honored place among chefs and consumers alike. Distinguished by a simple, mild, fresh goats' milk flavor, the cheese is highly versatile – an excellent ingredient in many dishes as well as on its own. While chévre continues to grow in popularity, Vermont Chévre maintains its reputation for quality through superlative taste, freshness, and lower salt. (from Vermont Creamery)BrandAbout Vermont Creamery
- Contains Milk Ingredients
Pasteurized Goats Milk, Culture, Enzymes, Salt.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Asparagusapprox 1lb$3.99/ea
$4.99Save! 2 for $7.00
- Satur Farms Wild Arugula Pack5oz package$3.49/5ozAny 2 select Satur varieties for $6.00Mix'n'Match
$3.99Any 2 Select 5oz Salads for $5.00Mix'n'Match
- $1.99/eaSave! 2 for $3.00
- $3.99/pkgSave! 2 for $5.00
- Shallots1lb$2.99/pkgAny 2 Shallot Varieties for $4.00Mix'n'Match
- Greenhouse Cucumber, Medium(about 12oz ea)$1.99/ea
$2.29Save! 2 for $3.50