Vermont Creamery Chèvre
- Vermont Creamery Chévre has earned an honored place among chefs and consumers alike. Distinguished by a simple, mild, fresh goats' milk flavor, the cheese is highly versatile – an excellent ingredient in many dishes as well as on its own. While chévre continues to grow in popularity, Vermont Chévre maintains its reputation for quality through superlative taste, freshness, and lower salt. (from Vermont Creamery)BrandAbout Vermont Creamery
- Contains Milk Ingredients
Pasteurized Goats Milk, Culture, Enzymes, Salt.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $3.99/5ozAny 2 select 5oz salads for $7.00Mix'n'Match
$3.99Save! 2 for $6.00
- Asparagusapprox 1lb$3.99/ea
$4.99Save! 2 for $7.00
- Grape Tomatoes(12-14oz per pint)$1.99/pkg
$2.99Save! 2 for $3.00
- FreshDirect Oven-Ready French Baguetteapprox 15"$2.69/eaSave! 2 for $4.00($2.69/ct)
- Broccoli(about 1lb per bunch)$3.49/eaSave! 2 for $6.00