- All of the milk used in making our cheese comes from farms that produce milk solely for the production of cheese. Their milk is turned into cheese within hours of leaving the farm. The best tasting cheese is always made from the freshest milk. Making cheese this way eliminates the need for fillers and binders. The care and effort these farmers put into their farming is truly a family value. (from Andrew & Everett)Claims
- Raised Without Antibiotics
- No Preservatives
- Hormone Free
- Gluten Free
- RBST Free
- Contains Milk Ingredients
rBGH-BST Hormone Free Pasteurized Part Skim Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, And Enzymes.
Andrew & Everett Mozzarella String Cheese
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $5.49/ea2 for $10.00
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.99/bnc
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Baby Carrotsapprox. 1lb$1.99/ea
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$3.99/ea2 for $7.00