Maya Kaimal Indian Coconut Curry Simmer Sauce
- We toast and grind our spices, use fresh flavorful curry leaves, caramelize the onions and simmer the sauces long and slow to blend the flavors. We take no shortcuts - so you can. A taste of tropical South India, the fresh ginger and coconut milk in this sauce are a perfect match for fish and seafood. This medium-spiced simmering sauce is also excellent with veggies. (from Maya Kaimal)Claims
- Gluten Free
- All Natural
- Contains Tree Nuts
Water, Russet Potatoes (Russet Potatoes, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate [To Retain Natural Color]), Coconut Cream (Coconut Cream. Xanthan Gum, Carrageenan, Guar Gum). Onions, Tomato Paste (Fresh Vine-ripened Tomatoes), Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Ginger, Salt, Spices, Sugar, Green Chili, Brown Mustard Seed, Curry Leaves Turmeric.
Contains: Tree Nuts (Coconut)
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $3.49/eaAny 2 Snacks for $6.00Mix'n'Match
- $4.49/eaSave! 2 for $8.00($11.82/LB)
- Horizon Organic Whole Milk1/2 gallon (64oz.)$5.29/ea
- Fage TOTAL 0% Plain Greek Yogurt6oz (170g)$1.69/ea($4.45/LB)
- FreshDirect Greek Salad11.0oz$7.99/eaSave! 2 for $14.00($11.58/LB)