Maya Kaimal Indian Vindaloo Simmer Sauce
- We toast and grind our spices, use fresh flavorful curry leaves, caramelize the onions, and simmer the sauces long and slow to blend the flavors. We take no shortcuts - so you can. A tangy curry with a kick of green chili and tart tamarind. This spicy simmering sauce is a favorite with chicken or lamb. Excellent for spicing up burgers. (from Maya Kaimal)Claims
- All Natural
- Gluten Free
- Contains Tree Nuts
Water, Onions, Tomato Paste (Fresh Vine=Ripened Tomatoes), Coconut Cream (Coconut Cream, Xanthan Gum, Carrageenan, Guar Gum), Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Spices, Vinegar (Water, White Distilled Vinegar), Ginger, Salt, Garlic, Green Chili, Tamarind, Brown Mustard Seed, Turmeric.
Contains: Tree Nuts (Coconut).
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Yellow Bananas, Bunch(approx. 5-7 bananas)$1.99/bunch
- $3.99/pkgSave! 2 for $7.00
- $0.89/eaSave! 4 for $3.00
- $2.49/eaSave! 2 for $4.00
- Asparagusapprox 1lb$4.99/ea
- Broccoli(about 1lb per bunch)$3.49/eaSave! 2 for $6.00
- Greenhouse Cucumber, Medium(about 12oz ea)$2.29/eaSave! 2 for $2.50