- Try Silk Original Soymilk anywhere you enjoy dairy milkover your cereal, in your coffee or simply by itself. Plus, Silk soymilk is a good source of wholesome, nutritionally-complete soy protein. (from Silk)Claims
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- No Artificial Color
- No MSG
- Cholesterol Free
- Lactose Free
- GMO Free
- Contains Soy
Soymilk (Filtered Water, Soybeans), Cane Sugar, Contains 2% or less of: Vitamin & Mineral Blend (Tricalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D2, Riboflavin [B2], Vitamin B12), Sea Salt, Natural Flavor, Gellan Gum.
Produced in a facility that processes tree nuts.
Not To Be Used As Infant Formula
Silk Soymilk, Plain
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox 2lbs$2.99/ea
$3.492 for $5.00
- SilkSoymilk, Plain1 quart$2.99/ea
- SilkSoymilk, Chocolate1 quart$2.99/ea
- $2.99/ea2 for $5.00
- $0.99/ea5 for $4.50
- $2.29/ea2 for $4.00
- $3.99/eaabout $1.59/lb
- $1.29/ea($3.39/lb)(details)When you buy THREE (3) Stonyfield Single Serve ProductsSave $1.00