- The ultimate hors d'oeuvre. Hebrew National uses large cocktail franks so your bite-sized appetizer packs a whole lot of flavor. Plus, it's the only frank in a blanket made with kosher beef and wrapped in a delicate puff pastry. (from Hebrew National)About Hebrew National
- Contains Soy
- Contains Wheat
Beef Franks (Beef, Water, Contains 2% Or Less Of Flavorings, Garlic Powder, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Paprika, Potassium And Sodium Lactate, Salt, Sodium Diacetate, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrite, Spice), Pastry (Enriched Bleached Flour [Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid], Vegetable Shortening [Partially Hydrogenated Soybean And Cottonseed Oils, Water, Salt, Vegetable Mono & Diglycerides And Soy Lecithin [Emulsifiers], Vitamin A Palmitate, Salt, Yellow Color Blend [Wheat Starch, Soybean Oil, Annatto And Turmeric Extract]).
Hebrew National Beef Franks in a Blanket
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Hebrew NationalBeef Franks7ct, 12oz$5.99/ea($7.99/lb)
- Bagel BitesThree Cheese Bagel Pizzas9ct, 0.77oz ea$3.59/ea($8.16/lb)
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$3.99/ea2 for $7.00
- Diet CokeCola, Cans12ct, 12fl oz ea$4.99/ea
$5.99Any 2 Varieties for $9.00($0.55/pt)
- 0.50lb | $4.99/lb$2.50