- While visiting friends on their Midwestern Farm, I love to wake up in the morning and smell breakfast cooking — the smoky aroma of sage, black pepper and old-fashioned sausage frying in a heavy iron skillet. One fall morning I ambled out to an apple orchard in back of the farmhouse and picked half-dozen apples. As my contribution to the morning feast, I sautéed the chopped tart apples in some butter and apple cider and served them over the lightly spiced farmhouse sausage. That's the sensation captured in my Chicken & Apple Sausage. (From Aidells)Claims
- Gluten Free
- All Natural
- Hormone Free
Chicken, Dried Apples, Salt, Fruit Juice Concentrate (Apple, Pineapple, Pear, And Peach), Spices And Celery Powder, In A Pork Casing.
Aidells All Natural Smoked Chicken Sausage, Chicken and Apple (Fully Cooked)
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.99/bnc
- AidellsAll Natural Chicken Meatballs, Zesty Italian Style with Mozzarella Cheese (Fully Cooked)12oz$6.99/ea($9.32/lb)
- $2.29/ea2 for $4.00
- Asparagus1lb$4.99/ea2 for $9.00
- $2.99/ea2 for $5.00
- $4.99/ea2 for $8.00
- Rainbow Pepper Pack3pk, 1.3lbs$5.99/ea
- Black Dirt RegionCipollini Onions1lb container$2.99/ea2 for $4.00