- While visiting friends on their Midwestern Farm, I love to wake up in the morning and smell breakfast cooking — the smoky aroma of sage, black pepper and old-fashioned sausage frying in a heavy iron skillet. One fall morning I ambled out to an apple orchard in back of the farmhouse and picked half-dozen apples. As my contribution to the morning feast, I sautéed the chopped tart apples in some butter and apple cider and served them over the lightly spiced farmhouse sausage. That's the sensation captured in my Chicken & Apple Sausage. (From Aidells)Claims
- Gluten Free
- All Natural
- Hormone Free
Chicken, Dried Apples, Salt, Fruit Juice Concentrate (Apple, Pineapple, Pear, And Peach), Spices And Celery Powder, In A Pork Casing.
Aidells All Natural Smoked Chicken Sausage, Chicken and Apple (Fully Cooked)
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.99/bnc
- $5.49/ea2 for $10.00
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Baby Carrotsapprox. 1lb$1.99/ea
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$3.99/ea2 for $7.00
- Asparagusapprox. 1lb$4.99/ea
$5.992 for $9.00
- Gold Pearl Onionsapprox. 8oz$2.99/eaAny 2 Pearl Onions for $5.00
- Grape Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$1.99/ea
$2.992 for $3.00