- Literally "little tongues" in Italian, linguine is like spaghetti's flat cousin. The long strands of this dense durum-wheat pasta are comfortable with a wide range of pasta sauces, from light to rich. We usually opt for linguine when cooking up a seafood-based pasta sauce, especially considering the classic combination of linguine with garlicky white clam sauce.
Wheat Flour, White, All Purpose, Enriched, Unbleached, Wheat, Durum, Eggs Whole Pasteurized, Water, Annatto Color.
Ravello Fresh Egg Linguine
Like That? You'll Love This.
- 0.25lb | $14.99/lb$3.75
- Gotham GreensBlooming Brooklyn Iceberg Lettuceapprox. 4.5oz$3.99/ea
- FreshDirectPlain Demi-Baguette, Frozen2ct, 9.5" ea$2.75/ea($1.38/ct)
- 0.25lb | $18.99/lb$4.75
- organicgirlBaby Arugulaapprox. 5oz$4.49/ea
$4.19Any 2 Grated Cheese for $6.00($10.94/lb)
- Gotham GreensLocal Butterhead Lettuceapprox. 4.5oz$3.99/ea