Ravello Fresh Egg Linguine
- Literally "little tongues" in Italian, linguine is like spaghetti's flat cousin. The long strands of this dense durum-wheat pasta are comfortable with a wide range of pasta sauces, from light to rich. We usually opt for linguine when cooking up a seafood-based pasta sauce, especially considering the classic combination of linguine with garlicky white clam sauce.
Wheat Flour, White, All Purpose, Enriched, Unbleached, Wheat, Durum, Eggs Whole Pasteurized, Water, Annatto Color.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Green Basil & Pignoli Pesto8 fl oz$5.99/ea($11.98/LB)
- Slow-Cooked Tomato Sauce16oz pint$4.99/ea($4.99/LB)
- Turkey Bolognese Sauce16 fl oz$5.99/ea($5.99/LB)
- Marsala Wine & Mushroom Sauce16 fl oz$6.99/ea($6.99/LB)