Bertagni Spinach and Ricotta Ravioloni
- Since 1882, Bertagni has been producing award-winning pastas filled with all-natural ingredients. Made in the Veneto region of Italy, these spinach and ricotta ravioloni are just the thing for a delicious and easy dinner. Simply cook through in boiling water and finish with a drizzle of good, fruity olive oil.Claims
Please note: This item will arrive frozen.
- All Natural
- Contains Gluten
- Contains Milk Ingredients
- Contains Eggs
- Contains Wheat
Pasta: Soft Wheat Flour, Pasteurized Eggs, Durum Wheat Semolina. Filling: Ricotta Cheese (Cultured Whey, Salt, Citric Acid), Cream, Breadcrumbs (Wheat Flour, Natural Yeast, Salt), Butter, Spinach, Grana Padano Cheese (Milk, Salt, Rennet), Lactose, Salt.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Bertagni Pumpkin Ravioli(appx 8.8oz)$5.99/ea
$3.99Save! 2 for $6.00
- Asparagusapprox 1lb$4.99/ea
- Broccoli(about 1lb per bunch)$3.49/eaSave! 2 for $6.00
- Amish Country Farms Organic Whole Milk1/2 gallon$4.69/ea
- $2.49/eaSave! 2 for $4.00
- $3.99/2pkSave! 2 for $7.00