- This crave-worthy chicken parm is like getting a big, warm hug from your nonna! A patty made of all-white meat chicken (raised without antibiotics) is lightly breaded, baked and topped with our tangy, slow-cooked tomato sauce. We've also snuck in a full serving of vegetables by adding loads of naturally-sweet carrots to the sauce. Nutty, toothsome whole wheat fusilli and mozzarella cheese round out this warming, comforting meal.Heating Instructions
Please do not freeze.
Both Cooking Methods:
Remove sleeve from tray.
Microwave Oven: Heating times vary.
1. Pull back one corner of plastic film.
2. Place in microwave and heat on high for 3 minutes in 1,000-watt or higher microwave, or 3 1/2 minutes in lower wattage microwave.
3. Let sit for 1 minute before carefully removing plastic film.
Conventional Oven: Pre-heat to 350°F.BrandKids Meals
1. Remove plastic film & sprinkle 1 tsp of water over just the pasta.
2. Cover tightly with aluminum foil.
3. Heat in oven on a baking sheet for 25 minutes, then remove foil & cook for an additional 5 minutes or until heated through.
Tomato Sauce (Ground Tomatoes [Tomatoes, Salt, Citric Acid], Water, Onions, Tomato Paste [Tomatoes, Citric Acid], Garlic, Olive Oil, Sugar, Basil, Sea Salt, Lemon Juice, Roasted Garlic, Spices), Chicken Patty (Chicken, Sea Salt, Breading [Unbleached Wheat Flour, Water, Cane Sugar, Dried Yeast, Sea Salt, Black Pepper, Paprika], Expeller Pressed Soybean Oil), Prepared Whole Wheat Fusilli ((Enriched Whole Wheat Pasta [Whole Semolina From Wheat, Niacin, Ferrous Lactate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid], Extra Virgin Olive Oil)), Carrots, Mozzarella Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Powdered Cellulose [Anti-Caking]).