- Crisp, refreshing and just a smidge spicy, this coleslaw gets its zip from tangy whole-grain mustard dressing — instead of the more common mayo-based dressing. The slivered green cabbage and carrots have plenty of crunch and color, making this coleslaw a vibrant side for hot dogs, burgers or even a smoked pork chop.Claims
Portable and effortless, grab one (or pair with a deli salad companion) for an easy lunch or afternoon snack.
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
Cabbage, Carrots, Stone Ground Mustard (Vinegar, Whole Mustard Seed, Water, Salt, White Wine, Spices, Citric Acid, Potassium Bisulfite), Honey, Apple Cider Vinegar (Apple Cider Vinegar, Water), Canola Oil, Dijon Mustard (Mustard Seeds, Water, Vinegar, Salt, White Wine, Citric Acid, Natural Flavors, Potassium Metabisulfite [Preservative], Turmeric), Yellow Mustard Seed.
Coleslaw with Whole Grain Mustard Dressing
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Organic Valley2% Milk1/2 gallon$5.49/ea
- Fage TOTAL0% Plain Greek Yogurt6oz (170g)$1.29/ea
$1.69Any 5 Flavors for $6.00($3.39/lb)
- Skim PlusMilk1/2 gallon$4.79/ea