- First comes a delicate layer of caramel-flavored sauce. Then the best part a cool vanilla custard that's firmer than pudding and silky smooth. This dessert is called "crème renversée" in France because it's baked in a caramel-coated mold; when inverted, the custard is already glazed and sauced.Heating Instructions
For Best Results: we suggest heating in the microwave for 10-15 seconds. Remove from microwave and use a butter knife to run around edge of container; invert plate on top and flip over.
Your dessert can also be eaten at room temperature. Enjoy!
- Contains Milk Ingredients
- Contains Eggs
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
Sweetened Condensed Milk (Milk, Sugar), Evaporated Milk (Milk, Dipotassium Phosphate, Carrageenan, Vitamin D3), Sugar, Egg Yolks, Milk (Milk, Vitamin D3), Vanilla Extract (Alcohol, Water, Vanilla Bean).
FreshDirect Crème Caramel
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $2.69/eaSave! 2 for $5.00
- Horizon OrganicFat Free Milk1/2 gallon$5.49/ea
- Fage TOTAL0% Plain Greek Yogurt6oz (170g)$1.69/ea($4.45/lb)
- Just FreshDirectOrganic Whole Milk1/2 gallon$3.99/ea