- Thick, creamy, rich, fresh cow's-milk cheese, imported from Italy. Has the sweet milky flavor of Devonshire cream, but with a softer, silkier texture. Put a dollop on berries plain or whipped with brandy and sugar. The essential creamy ingredient in tiramisu along with ladyfingers and espresso.
Cream From Pasteurized Cows Milk: Acidity Regulator: Citric Acid, Min 83% Fat In Dry Matter.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- De CeccoElbows16oz$2.69/ea($2.69/lb)
- 0.25lb | $14.99/lb
- Organic ValleyNonfat Milk1/2 gallon$5.49/ea
- Amish Country FarmsOrganic Whole Milk1/2 gallon$4.99/ea
- Just FreshDirectOrganic Whole Milk1/2 gallon$3.99/ea