- Thick, creamy, rich, fresh cow's-milk cheese, imported from Italy. Has the sweet milky flavor of Devonshire cream, but with a softer, silkier texture. Put a dollop on berries plain or whipped with brandy and sugar. The essential creamy ingredient in tiramisu along with ladyfingers and espresso.
Cream From Pasteurized Cows Milk: Acidity Regulator: Citric Acid, Min 83% Fat In Dry Matter.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Fresh Black Mission Figs12oz, approx 12ct$4.49/pkg
$6.992 for $8.00
- De CeccoElbows16oz$2.19/ea
$2.69Any 2 DeCecco for $4.00($2.19/lb)
- Organic ValleyHalf & Half1 quart$4.69/ea
- Just FreshDirectOrganic Fat Free Milk1/2 gallon$3.99/ea
$4.29Any 2 Varieties for $6.00($1.03/pt)
- Just FreshDirectOrganic Whole Milk1/2 gallon$3.99/ea