Vermont Creamery Crème Fraîche
- Smooth and decadent, with a slightly nutty flavor, a delicate tang, and the texture of sour cream. Not a cheese at all, really, but a rich, matured cream. A wonderful topping for berries or cakes. Chefs prize crème fraîche because it doesn't curdle as readily as cream or sour cream when heated.About Vermont Creamery
Pasteurized Cows Milk, Culture Grade A.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $0.89/eaSave! 4 for $3.00
- Yellow Bananas, Bunch(approx. 5-7 bananas)$1.99/bunch
- $3.99/pkgSave! 2 for $7.00
- Shallots1lb$2.99/pkgAny 2 Shallot Varieties for $4.00Mix'n'Match
$3.99Save! 2 for $5.00
- Greenhouse Cucumber, Medium(about 12oz ea)$2.29/eaSave! 2 for $2.50
- $0.59/eaSave! 6 for $3.00
$1.49Save! $1.00/lb for 2lb or more