- DescriptionShirataki noodles are clear, traditional Japanese noodles made from Konjac or Konnyaku, an Asian yam. Its literal translation is “white waterfall” in Japanese. What are these Shirataki noodles? Tofu Shirataki is a blend of Konjac and Tofu. They are a great pasta substitute made to replace real pasta. (from House Foods)Claims
- Sugar Free
- No Preservatives
- Cholesterol Free
- Gluten Free
- GMO Free
- Contains Soy
Water, Tofu (Soybeans, Calcium Sulfate, Glucono Delta Lactone), Yam Flour, Calcium Hydroxide.
House Foods Shirataki Tofu Noodles
Like That? You'll Love This.
- The Laughing CowCreamy Light Swiss Cheese Spread8ct, 1.33oz ea$3.39/ea($8.92/lb)
- Dr. Praeger'sCalifornia Veggie Burger4ct, 2.5oz ea$4.99/ea($7.23/lb)
- Morningstar FarmsVeggie Breakfast Sausage Links10ct, 0.8oz ea$5.19/ea($10.38/lb)
- Morningstar FarmsChik'n Nuggets12ct, 0.87oz ea$5.19/ea($7.91/lb)