- Shirataki noodles are clear, traditional Japanese noodles made from Konjac or Konnyaku, an Asian yam. Its literal translation is “white waterfall” in Japanese. What are these Shirataki noodles? Tofu Shirataki is a blend of Konjac and Tofu. They are a great pasta substitute made to replace real pasta. (from House Foods)Claims
- Sugar Free
- No Preservatives
- GMO Free
- Cholesterol Free
- Gluten Free
- Contains Soy
Water, Tofu (Soybeans, Calcium Sulfate, Glucono Delta Lactone), Yam Flour, Calcium Hydroxide.
House Foods Shirataki Tofu Noodles
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Dr. Praeger'sKale Veggie Burgers4pk, 2.5oz ea$4.19/ea($6.65/lb)
- Morningstar FarmsVeggie Breakfast Links10ct, 0.8oz ea$4.99/ea($9.98/lb)
- Morningstar FarmsGrillers Original4ct, 2.25oz ea$4.99/ea($8.87/lb)
- Dr. Praeger'sCalifornia Veggie Burger4ct, 2.5oz ea$4.99/ea($7.23/lb)
- Morningstar FarmsSpicy Black Bean Burger4ct, 2.4oz ea$4.99/ea($8.40/lb)