Citterio Fresco Sopressata
- The rich, traditional flavor of this sopressata is brought out by natural, deliberately slow aging. Subtly seasoned, this sopressata has authentic taste and texture of coarsely ground cuts of fresh pork that is typical of hand-cut specialties made in old-country kitchens. Popular as an antipasto with Italian bread, wine and cheese. (from Citterio)
Pork, Salt, Dextrose, Natural Spices, Sodium Erythorbate, Lactic Acid Starter Culture, Potassium Nitrate, Garlic, Sodium Nitrite.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Driscoll'sStrawberries1lb pkg$4.99/ea
- Yellow Bananas1 bunch, approx. 5-7 bananas$1.99/bnc
$3.99Save! 2 for $5.00
- Greenhouse Cucumber, Medium(about 12oz ea)$2.49/ea
- $2.49/eaAny 2 bag carrots for $4.50Mix'n'Match
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoli(about 1lb per bunch)$3.49/eaSave! 2 for $6.00