Barilla Thin Spaghetti
With Thin Spaghetti, Barilla presents its world-beloved traditional Spaghetti recipe in a thinner version. This slight change in thickness highlights its delicate, nutty flavor.
Barilla Thin Spaghetti, also known as Spaghettini, is often paired with spicy sauces that are typical of Southern Italy.
Slightly thicker than Angel Hair, but still refined and delicate, Thin Spaghetti is often used with seafood-based sauces (like tuna) or oil-based sauces. Try Thin Spaghetti with simple, light tomato sauces, broths, consommés, and soups, or light dairy sauces like parsley crème. (from Barilla)
Semolina (Wheat), Durum, Niacin, Iron (Ferrous Sulfate), Thiamine, Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Barilla Farfalle16oz$1.59/ea($1.59/lb)
- Barilla Penne16oz$1.59/ea($1.59/lb)
- Barilla Rigatoni16oz$1.59/ea($1.59/lb)
- Barilla Ziti16oz$1.59/ea($1.59/lb)
- Ocean Mist Farms Broccoli(about 1lb per bunch)$3.49/ea
- Barilla Linguine16oz$1.59/ea($1.59/lb)