Garofalo 100% Durum Wheat Semolina Spaghetti
- Spaghetti dirives from the Italian word "spago," meaning "thin string" or "twine." The word spaghetti literally translates to "little strings." Spaghetti lovers should take care not to overpower this thin pasta with heavy sauces — olive oil and white wine based sauces will do the trick! Sauce Pairing Suggestion: White wine and clam. (from Garofalo Pasta)Claims
- Contains Wheat
Durum Wheat Semolina, Niacin, Iron Lactate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $9.99/6pcsabout $7.63/lb
- FreshDirect Fresh Hot Italian Pork Sausage(5 links per package)$5.99/lb
- $3.99/5ozAny 2 select 5oz salads for $7.00Mix'n'Match
- FreshDirect Oven-Ready French Baguetteapprox 15"$2.29/ea
- FreshDirect Oven-Ready Plain Demi-Baguette, 2pkapprox. 9.5"$2.99/2pk