- Flounder is one of the least fishy-tasting fish we know. In fact, it has one of the mildest flavors of anything with fins. Its finely textured flesh is meltingly soft. So soft, in fact, that you need to be particularly careful not to handle it too much while cooking or it may fall apart. These popular fish are dayboat-caught in crisp, local waters, hand-cut to your order, and shipped straight to your kitchen.Origin
For best results, rinse under cold running water and pat dry before preparing according to your favorite method.
Local Wild Flounder Fillet
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $5.99/eaAny 2 Delicious Veggie Sides for $10.00($10.70/lb)
- $5.49/eaAny 2 Delicious Veggie Sides for $10.00($9.47/lb)
- $0.99/ea5 for $4.50
- Organic Broccolette0.5lb$3.99/ea2 for $7.00
$2.292 for $3.00
- Asparagus1lb$4.99/ea2 for $8.00
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox 2lbs$2.49/ea
$3.492 for $4.00
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.99/bnc
- Organic Broccoli1lb bunch$3.99/ea2 for $7.00