Local Wild Flounder Fillet
- Flounder is one of the least fishy-tasting fish we know. In fact, it has one of the mildest flavors of anything with fins. Its finely textured flesh is meltingly soft. So soft, in fact, that you need to be particularly careful not to handle it too much while cooking or it may fall apart. These popular fish are dayboat-caught in crisp, local waters, hand-cut to your order, and shipped straight to your kitchen.Origin
For best results, rinse under cold running water and pat dry before preparing according to your favorite method.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Greenhouse Cucumber, Medium(about 12oz ea)$2.29/ea
- Green Beans1lb$1.79/lb
- Grape Tomatoes(12-14oz per pint)$2.99/pkgSave! 2 for $5.00
- $0.89/eaSave! 4 for $3.00
- Asparagusapprox 1lb$4.99/ea
- $3.99/pkgSave! 2 for $7.00
- Broccoli(about 1lb per bunch)$3.49/eaSave! 2 for $6.00