- Straight from clear, local waters, these monkfish are sweet and buttery, with a flakeless, shellfish-like texture and only a single central bone (which we've removed). We think it tastes a lot like lobster tail, without the high sticker price. Monkfish has lots of body and almost no fat. It takes longer to cook than other fish, and stews beautifully — long-simmering renders it soft and moist.Origin
For best results, rinse under cold running water and pat dry before preparing according to your favorite method. Fish Rating
Local Wild Monkfish Fillet
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Earthbound FarmOrganic Baby Spinachapprox. 5oz
- Gotham GreensLocal Butterhead Lettuceapprox. 4.5oz
- Earthbound FarmOrganic Baby Spinachapprox. 10oz$5.99/ea
- Earthbound FarmOrganic Baby Lettuce Mixapprox. 5oz