Wild Chilean Sea Bass Fillet, Previously Frozen
- Chilean sea bass is semi-firm and has a rich, buttery flavor not at all fishy. Fans say it reminds them of scallops. Its medium to high fat level makes it less susceptible to overcooking than other whitefish. This fashionable fish is a relative newcomer to the American food scene, and its popularity has skyrocketed. If you've eaten it, you know why.Frozen Note
May arrive partially frozen.
Find out why seafood is flash-frozen for freshness.
For best results, rinse under cold running water and pat dry before preparing according to your favorite method.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoli1lb bunch$2.99/ea
$3.49Save! 2 for $5.00
- $2.49/eaSave! 2 for $4.00
- $1.79/eaSave! 2 for $3.50
- $0.79/eaSave! 4 for $3.00
$5.99Save! 2 for $10.00