Seviroli Spinach & Cheese Ravioli
Bring 4 qts. Of water to a boil, add 1 tbsp. of salt for every pound. Add frozen ravioli to boiling water, reduce heat to low simmer, stir gently. Cook uncovered for approximately 8-12 minutes or until ravioli floats. Drain well and serve.BrandSeviroli
- Contains Milk Ingredients
- Contains Eggs
- Contains Wheat
Dough Mixture: Enriched Semolina Flour (Semolina Flour [Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid]), Water, Pasteurized Whole Eggs, Beta Carotene.
Filling:Ricotta Cheese (Pasteurized Whole Milk, Cream, Skim Milk, Vinegar, Salt, Carrageenan), Spinach, Imported Romano Cheese (Pasteurized Cows/Sheeps Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt), Salt, Garlic, Spices.
CONTAINS: WHEAT, MILK, EGGS.
Like That? You'll Love This.
$3.99Save! 2 for $6.00
- Broccoli(about 1lb per bunch)$3.49/eaSave! 2 for $6.00
- Green Cucumber, Medium(about 7oz ea)$0.99/eaSave! 2 for $1.50
- Hass Avocado, Medium(about 7oz each)$2.49/eaSave! 2 for $4.00
- Grape Tomatoes(12-14oz per pint)$2.99/pkgSave! 2 for $5.00
$4.39Any 2 Varieties for $7.00Mix'n'Match