- Elegance itself. A soufflé of Parmesan, feta and cream cheese piped into a Provençale herb pastry shell. Mildly aromatic, truly decadent, perfect with sparkling wine what more can we say?Claims
Please note: These items will arrive frozen.
- No Hydrogenated Oils
Please do not microwave. Pre-heat oven to 375°F. Discard packaging, leaving frozen hors doeuvres in tins. Place on a baking sheet and bake in oven on upper rack for about 15 minutes or until lightly browned. Allow to cool in tins for 4-5 minutes before handling. Oven times vary, do not over bake. Enjoy!
- Manufactured in a plant that processes nuts and milk products
- Contains Milk Ingredients
- Contains Wheat
- Contains Eggs
Herb Shell (Enriched Unbleached Unbromated Flour [Malted Barley Flour, Iron, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid], Butter [Cream], Water, Herbs [Fennel Seed, Rosemary, Basil Thyme], Salt), Filling (Cream Cheese [Pasteurized Milk And Cream, Cheese Culture, Salt, Carob Bean Gum], Eggs, Parmesan [Pasteurized Part-Skim Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes], Feta [Pasteurized Milk, Enzymes, Salt], Cayenne Pepper).
Petite Three-Cheese Quiches, Frozen
Like That? You'll Love This.
$9.99Any 2 Ready to Bake Appetizers for $16.00($0.71/ct)
- FreshDirectCrudités Masterpiece, Large15", Serves 14-18, 8lbs$75.00/ea
- $2.99/ea($4.75/lb)(details)when you buy ONE PACKAGE any Cascadian Farm™ Frozen Vegetables, Fruit OR PotatoesSave $0.75