- Delicately spread on a crispy, flake pastry "crostini," sweet caramelized onion marmalade is perfectly balanced by smooth, tangy goat cheese. Your guests won't be able to have just one. Pretty as a passed appetizer, these also make a classy statement on the buffet table.Claims
Please note: These items will arrive frozen.
- No Hydrogenated Oils
Please do not microwave. Pre-heat oven to 375°F. Remove frozen hors doeuvres from packaging and place 1/2" apart on a non-stick baking sheet. Bake for 12 minutes or until pastry is firm, lightly browned, and goat cheese is lightly browned, checking carefully during the last 5 minutes of baking. Oven times may vary, do not over bake. Enjoy!
- Manufactured in a plant that processes nuts and milk products
- Contains Wheat
- Contains Milk Ingredients
- Contains Eggs
Puff Pastry (Butter [Cream], Enriched Unbleached Flour [Malted Barley Flour, Iron, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Potassium Bromate, Folic Acid], Water, Salt, Lemon Juice), Filling (Chevre Goat Cheese [Pasteurized Goat Milk, Rennet (Vegetarian), Cheese Culture, Salt], Mascarpone [Pasteurized Cream, Milk Solids, Acidulant], Cream Cheese [Pasteurized Milk And Cream, Cheese Culture, Salt, Carob Bean Gum], Onion, Egg, Olive Oil, Tomato Paste, Golden Raisins [Contains Sulfur Dioxide], Red Wine Vinegar, Sugar, Rosemary, Salt, Black Pepper).
Crostini with Onion-Rosemary Marmalade and Goat Cheese, Frozen
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Crudités Masterpiece, Large15", Serves 14-18, 8lbs$75.00/ea
- Kellogg'sEggo Nutri-Grain Whole Wheat Waffles10ct, 1.23oz ea$3.49/ea
$4.49Any 2 Eggos for $6.00($4.53/lb)