FreshDirect Frozen, Ready-to-Bake Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chocolaty and piping hot, our plunk-and-bake cookies taste just like homemade. Simply pop the frozen dough in the oven and bake into chewy, soft cookies loaded with heavenly chocolate chips. This classic cookie offers everything you could ever want in a treat: the sweet taste of brown sugar, decadent buttery goodness, and chocolate indulgence of course. Milk just doesn't have a better friend.
- No Hydrogenated Oils
Must be cooked before consumption.
Place cookies on a well greased baking sheet about 2 inches apart. Preheat oven to 350°F degrees and bake frozen pucks 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from oven and cool.
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
- Contains Eggs
- Contains Wheat
- Contains Soy
- Produced in our bakery, where tree nuts and peanuts are used.
- Contains Milk Ingredients
Enriched Bleached Wheat Flour (With Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla, Salt, Milk), Brown Sugar, Butter, Sugar, Eggs, Baking Soda, Artificial Vanilla Flavor.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Driscoll'sStrawberries1lb pkg$3.99/ea
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoli(about 1lb per bunch)$2.99/ea
$3.49Save! 2 for $5.00
- Yellow Bananas1 bunch, approx. 5-7 bananas$1.99/bnc
- $2.49/eaSave! 4 for $7.00
- $2.49/eaAny 2 bag carrots for $4.50Mix'n'Match
- Blueberries4.4oz pkg$4.99/ea
- $1.49/eaSave! 4 for $5.00