We use this nutty, earthy dough as the basis for our delightful whole wheat pizzas, but it's considerably more adaptable than that. For pizza, we recommend rolling it out to 12" to make a pie that serves four. Roll it out in smaller discs and you can use them fresh out of the oven for steaming hot filled wraps. Keep the leftovers for cold cut wraps later in the week, or cut them into wedges to dip into hummus.
- No Hydrogenated Oils
Oven times and temperatures may vary.
- Refrigerate overnight before using.
- Allow dough to rest for 1 hour at room temperature.
- Place a pizza stone, baking sheet, or aluminum foil over the middle rack of your oven.
- Preheat oven to 500°F.
- Roll out the dough on a lightly floured surface to prevent sticking.
- Add toppings if desired.
- Carefully transfer dough to preheated baking surface.
- Reduce oven temperature to 450°F.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until lightly browned and crisp.
- Carefully remove from oven. Let stand for 2 minutes before slicing or serving.
- Contains Wheat
Whole Wheat Dough (Whole Wheat Flour, Water, Yeast, Canola Oil, Salt, Honey, Brown Sugar, Diacetyl Tartaric Acid Esters Of Mono And Diglycerides [DATEM], Guar Gum, Calcium Sulfate, Ammonium Sulfate, Monoglycerides, Caramel Color, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Wheat Gluten, Ascorbic Acid, Potassium Iodate, Azodicarbonamide [ADA], Enzyme, Soy Oil, L-Cysteine).
FreshDirect Whole-Wheat Pizza Dough, Frozen
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Andrew & EverettFancy Shredded Italian Blend (Mozzarella, Provolone, Asiago, Parmesan, and Romano)7oz$5.19/ea($11.80/lb)
- $5.49/ea2 for $10.00
- FreshDirectPizza Dough, Frozen4ct, 9oz ea$8.99/ea($2.25/ct)
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.99/bnc
- 0.50lb | $8.99/lb$4.50