- Our sweet-tart apples mingle with cinnamon and sugar and bake up tender beneath a buttery blanket of crispy brown-sugar and rolled-oat crumble. No fuss, no mess, and the undeniable side benefit of an enchanting scent that fills your kitchen. Warning: the half-hour cooling time recommended for our apple crisp may result in agonizing anticipation.Claims
- No Hydrogenated Oils
Place baking sheet on middle rack and preheat oven to 375°F. Remove plastic lid and place frozen apple crisp on baking sheet. Bake for about 55-65 minutes, or until heated through and golden brown (if you'd like the top browner, place under broiler for 1-2 minutes). Let cool for 15 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
- Produced in our bakery, where tree nuts and peanuts are used.
- Contains Milk Ingredients
- Contains Wheat
Apples (Ascorbic Acid [Vitamin C] And Calcium), Butter, Sugar, Unbleached Unbromated Wheat Flour, Rolled Oats, Brown Sugar (With Cane Caramel Color), Cornstarch, Cinnamon, Salt.
FreshDirect Oven-Ready Apple Crisp, Frozen
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Kellogg'sEggo Nutri-Grain Whole Wheat Waffles10ct, 1.23oz ea$3.29/ea($4.27/lb)