FreshDirect Oven-Ready Sourdough Rolls
- These rolls have a light sourdough tang and a thin, chewy crust. Just bake briefly, and they will emerge from your oven warm and fragrant. Simply serve with sweet butter to accompany any meal. Or split and fill with creamy crab salad for a summery adult lunch.Claims
- No Hydrogenated Oils
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Remove rolls from freezer and discard package. Place on center rack of oven and bake for 12-14 minutes until crust is golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool for approximately 10 minutes. Enjoy!Frozen Note
Heat our parbaked frozen breads in your oven and taste perfect bread in minutes, whenever you want.
What does oven-ready mean?
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
- May contain sesame seed and/or sesame oil
- Contains Wheat
Water, Gluten Flour (Enriched Unbleached Unbromated Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Enzyme), Starter / Sour (Water, Flour [Enriched Unbleached Unbromated Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Enzyme], Yeast), Cornmeal, Salt, Wheat Bran, Barley Malt Flour, Yeast.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $0.89/eaSave! 4 for $3.00
- $0.59/eaSave! 4 for $2.00
- $2.29/eaSave! 2 for $4.00