FreshDirect Chicken Pot Pie
- Our kitchen combines meaty chunks of chicken breast with tender peas, carrots, mushrooms, corn, and a smooth, seasoned cream sauce. They blanket that savory stew in a single-crust layer of buttery puff pastry that browns to a golden hue in your oven. This dish is the kind of homey meal your grandmother might have made if she'd been a professional chef.Claims
Please note: This item will arrive frozen.
- No Hydrogenated Oils
Do not thaw pot pie. Pre-heat oven to 425°F. Remove pot pie from plastic wrapping and place on a baking sheet in center of the oven. Heat for 30-40 minutes, rotating pot pie once during baking. Bake until pastry dough topping is dark golden brown and filling is warmed thoroughly. Remove from oven and let rest for 5 minutes. Enjoy!
- Contains Milk Ingredients
- Contains Eggs
- Contains Wheat
- Contains Soy
Puff Pastry Dough (Gluten Flour [Unbleached Unbromated Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Enzyme], Butter [Cream, Natural Flavorings], Water, Sugar, Salt), Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast, Half And Half (Milk, Cream), Mushrooms, Corn, Water, Onions, Peas, Carrots, Turkey Stock (Water, Red Wine [Contains Sulfites], Tomato Paste [Tomato Paste, Salt, Citric Acid], Canola Oil, Salt, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Onion, Celery, Carrots, Turkey, Black Pepper, Bay Leaf), Chicken Stock (Water, Chicken, Carrots, Celery, Sea Salt, Parsley, Spices, Garlic), Butter (Cream, Natural Flavorings), Sugar, Food Thickener (Modified Food Starch, And Maltodextrin), Canola Oil, Onion Powder, Salt, Turkey Gravy Concentrate (Modified Corn Starch, Non-Fat Dry Milk, Natural Flavor, Onion, Garlic, Spices), Turkey Flavor (Salt, Turkey Fat, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Sugar, Natural Flavors, Caramel Color, Mono And Diglycerides [Processing Aid], Turmeric), Egg, Thyme, White Pepper, Bay Leaf. How much should I buy?Serves 1-2
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Yellow Bananas1 bunch, approx. 5-7 bananas$1.99/bnc
$3.99Save! 2 for $5.00
- Driscoll'sStrawberries1lb pkg$4.99/ea
- $2.49/eaAny 2 bag carrots for $4.50Mix'n'Match
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoli(about 1lb per bunch)$3.49/eaSave! 2 for $6.00