- These cinnamon raisin bagels are kettle boiled, ring-shaped yeast roll with cinnamon, caramel swirls and raisins throughout. The texture is soft and tender to the bite. (from Just Bagels)Claims
- All Natural
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup
Preheat toaster oven or conventional oven to 425 degrees. Place frozen bagel directly on middle rack. Bake for 5-7 minutes or until golden brown; let cool and enjoy. Ovens may vary.BrandJust Bagels
Alternate Quick Preparation: Microwave for 20-30 seconds, slice and toast.
- Contains Soy
- Contains Wheat
Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour), Water, Raisins, Sugar, Contains Less Than 2% Of Each Of The Following: Salt, Degerminated Yellow Corn Meal, Cinnamon, Wheat Starch, Yeast, Guar & Xanthan Gum Blend, Inactive Dry Yeast, Palm Oil, Natural Flavor, Caramel Color, Soybean Oil, Ascorbic Acid Added As A Dough Conditioner, Enzymes.
Just Bagels Cinnamon Raisin Bagels, Frozen
Like That? You'll Love This.
- PhiladelphiaCream Cheese Original8oz block$2.49/ea($4.98/lb)
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.99/bnc
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$3.99/eaAny 2 Berries for $7.00
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Baby Carrotsapprox. 1lb$1.69/ea
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$2.99/lb