- We prepare our Fish Sticks using the finest, wild caught Alaskan Pollock. Lightly breaded in seasonings and crumbs, the fish cooks up quickly: crispy and golden on the outside and flaky and moist on the inside. There are no added fillers or excessive breading to mask the great fish flavor. (from Dr. Praeger's)Claims
- All Natural
- Low Cholesterol
- No Preservatives
- Contains Fish
- Contains Wheat
Alaskan Pollock Fillets (Wild), Breading (Unbleached Wheat Flour, Corn Starch, Yellow Corn Flour, Salt, Sugar, Yeast, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Spices, Dextrose), Expeller Pressed Canola Oil.
MADE IN A FACILITY THAT USES WHEAT, SOY, EGGS, FISH AND MILK.
MAY CONTAIN SMALL BONES.
Dr. Praeger's Fillet Fish Sticks
Like That? You'll Love This.
$2.49Any 2 Varieties for $4.00($3.48/lb)
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Baby Carrotsapprox. 1lb$1.59/ea
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$3.29/lb
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.99/ea
- Dr. Praeger'sCalifornia Veggie Burger4ct, 2.5oz ea$3.99/ea($5.78/lb)
- Organic Broccoliapprox. 1lb bunch$3.49/ea