- We prepare our Fish Sticks using the finest, wild caught Alaskan Pollock. Lightly breaded in seasonings and crumbs, the fish cooks up quickly: crispy and golden on the outside and flaky and moist on the inside. There are no added fillers or excessive breading to mask the great fish flavor. (from Dr. Praeger's)Claims
- Low Cholesterol
- All Natural
- No Preservatives
- Contains Wheat
- Contains Fish
Alaskan Pollock Fillets (Wild), Breading (Unbleached Wheat Flour, Corn Starch, Yellow Corn Flour, Salt, Sugar, Yeast, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Spices, Dextrose), Expeller Pressed Canola Oil.
MADE IN A FACILITY THAT USES WHEAT, SOY, EGGS, FISH AND MILK.
MAY CONTAIN SMALL BONES.
Dr. Praeger's Fillet Fish Sticks
Like That? You'll Love This.
- ApplegateChicken Nuggets, No Antibiotics Used (Fully Cooked)8oz, approx. 18 pcs$6.59/ea($13.18/lb)
- $3.99/eaAny 2 Berries for $7.00
- Dr. Praeger'sCalifornia Veggie Burger4ct, 2.5oz ea$4.99/ea($7.23/lb)
- $5.49/ea2 for $10.00
- Amish Country FarmsOrganic Whole Milk1/2 gallon$4.59/ea