- DescriptionWe prepare our Fish Sticks using the finest, wild caught Alaskan Pollock. Lightly breaded in seasonings and crumbs, the fish cooks up quickly: crispy and golden on the outside and flaky and moist on the inside. There are no added fillers or excessive breading to mask the great fish flavor. (from Dr. Praeger's)Claims
- All Natural
- No Preservatives
- Low Cholesterol
- Contains Wheat
- Contains Fish
Alaskan Pollock Fillets (Wild), Breading (Unbleached Wheat Flour, Corn Starch, Yellow Corn Flour, Salt, Sugar, Yeast, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Spices, Dextrose), Expeller Pressed Canola Oil.
MADE IN A FACILITY THAT USES WHEAT, SOY, EGGS, FISH AND MILK.
MAY CONTAIN SMALL BONES.
Dr. Praeger's Fillet Fish Sticks
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Dr. Praeger'sCalifornia Veggie Burger4ct, 2.5oz ea$3.99/ea($5.78/lb)
- Amish Country FarmsOrganic Whole Milk1/2 gallon$4.99/ea
- ApplegateChicken Nuggets, No Antibiotics Used (Fully Cooked)8oz, approx. 18 pcs$6.99/ea($13.98/lb)
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Baby Carrotsapprox. 1lb$1.59/ea
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$5.99/ea
- Horizon OrganicWhole Milk1/2 gallon$4.79/ea
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$3.29/lb
- $2.49/ea($3.95/lb)(details)when you buy ONE any flavor/variety Cascadian Farm™ productSave $1.00