Our chef designed this meal for microwaves with DEFROST settings. For an alternative thawing method, please read the Heating Instructions below.
A bright, refreshing dish that plays up the flavors of spring in every bite. A char-marked salmon fillet is nestled in a bed of elegant almond couscous dressed with a zesty lemon vinaigrette. Grilled zucchini, asparagus and fava beans add vibrant flavor and color. This meal needs little more than a glass of sauvignon blanc to be complete.
(Microwave-only, BPA-free container)
- All Natural
1. Remove cardboard outer sleeve, leaving plastic film intact.
2. Thaw in microwave on DEFROST for 7 minutes, rotating half-way through.
3. Gently shake sealed container to ensure even cooking.
4. Return to microwave and cook on HIGH for 3 minutes (1000+ watts) or 3 ½ minutes (lower watts).
5. Let stand for 1 minute before serving. Mix well before serving. Enjoy!
*For microwaves without a DEFROST setting, thaw overnight under refrigeration. To ensure quality after defrosting under refrigeration, microwave within 24-hours by following the cooking instructions beginning with step 4. Please consult your microwaves Owners Manual for questions regarding defrosting in your microwave.BrandFreshDirect Frozen
- Contains Wheat
- Contains Almonds
- Contains Tree Nuts
- Contains Fish
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
Char-Marked Salmon, Almond Couscous (Couscous [Durum Wheat Semolina], Water, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Toasted Almonds, Salt, Coriander), Grilled Zucchini, Asparagus, Fava Beans, Lemon Vinaigrette (Lemon Juice, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Canola Oil, Salt, Lemon Zest, White Pepper, Xanthan Gum).
Produced in a kitchen where eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients are used.
FreshDirect Frozen Salmon w/ Almond and Veggie Couscous
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $8.99/eaAny 2 Chef Prepared Pasta Dishes for $13.00($14.05/lb)
- $7.99/eaAny 2 Chef Prepared Pasta Dishes for $13.00($10.51/lb)