- Sharp cheddar cheese and creamy whipped potatoes, folded in a pasta shell. (from Mrs. T's)Claims
- Low Fat
Place 3 pierogies in a microwave safe dish and cover with water. Cover dish with vented plastic wrap, cook on high for 4-5 minutes, rotating half way through. Cooking times may vary with microwave.
- Contains Wheat
- Contains Milk Ingredients
Water, Enriched Flour (Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Dehydrated Potatoes (Potatoes, Mono And Diglycerides, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Citric Acid), Dehydrated Cheese (Cheddar Cheese [Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes], Maltodextrin, Whey, Salt, Disodium Phosphate, Yeast, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Annatto, Citric Acid, Turmeric), Eggs, Margarine (Liquid Soybean Oil, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Water, Salt, Vegetable Mono And Diglycerides, Lecithin, Sodium Benzoate, Artificially Flavored, Colored With Beta Carotene [A Source Of Vitamin A], Vitamin A Palmitate Added), Salt, Dehydrated Onions, Spices.
Mrs. T's Potato and Cheddar Pierogies
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Morningstar FarmsChik Patties4ct, 2.5oz ea$4.49/ea
$5.19Any 2 Varieties for $8.00($7.18/lb)
- Grape Tomatoes12oz$2.49/ea
$2.992 for $4.00
- $2.29/ea2 for $4.00
- $3.99/ea2 for $7.00
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.99/bnc
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox 2lbs$3.49/ea