FreshDirect Frozen Balsamic Vegetable Couscous
"Artichokes, Fennel, Cauliflower and French Beans with Whole Wheat Israeli Couscous and Balsamic Dressing"
- Inspired by a lunch at a Paris bistro, our chefs created this colorful couscous dish that has a great balance between sweet and savory flavors. Nutty whole wheat Israeli couscous is topped with cherry tomatoes, French green beans, artichoke, fennel and cauliflower and finished with a bright, tangy-sweet balsamic vinaigrette. Delicious as a hot main or side dish, Chef Bourbeau also recommends letting it cool down and tossing with arugula for an elegant salad.Claims
(Microwave-only, BPA-free container)
More about this meal:
- Rich in fiber and iron
- Rich in vitamins A and C
- Provides calcium
- Low Fat
- Low Calorie
- High Fiber
- No Hydrogenated Oils
- Whole Grains
- Nutritionist Recommended
- 2+ Servings of Vegetables
1. Remove cardboard outer sleeve, leaving plastic film intact.BrandAbout FreshDirect Frozen
2. Microwave on HIGH for 4 minutes (1000+ watts) or 4 ½ minutes (lower watts).
3. Before removing film, gently shake container and let stand for 1 minute. Enjoy!
- Contains Wheat
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
Mixed Vegetables (Cauliflower, Artichokes, Haricots Verts [French Green Beans], Fennel, Dried Cherry Tomatoes, Peas), Prepared Whole Wheat Israeli Couscous (Whole Wheat Flour, Rosemary Extract), Balsamic Dressing (Water, Balsamic Vinegar, Shallots, Lemon Juice, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Basil, Arugula, Coriander, Salt, Modified Cornstarch, Sugar, Black Pepper Extract).
Our Frozen Entrées are produced in a kitchen where eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients are used.
Like That? You'll Love This.