- Inspired by a lunch at a Paris bistro, our chefs created this colorful couscous dish that has a great balance between sweet and savory flavors. Nutty whole wheat Israeli couscous is topped with cherry tomatoes, French green beans, artichoke, fennel and cauliflower and finished with a bright, tangy-sweet balsamic vinaigrette. Delicious as a hot main or side dish, our chef also recommends letting it cool down and tossing with arugula for an elegant salad.Claims
(Microwave-only, BPA-free container)
- Low Fat
- No Hydrogenated Oils
- Whole Grains
- 2+ Servings of Vegetables
- Nutritionist Recommended
- Low Calorie
- High Fiber
1. Remove cardboard outer sleeve, leaving plastic film intact.BrandFreshDirect Frozen
2. Microwave on HIGH for 4 minutes (1000+ watts) or 4 ½ minutes (lower watts).
3. Before removing film, gently shake container and let stand for 1 minute. Enjoy!
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
- Contains Wheat
Mixed Vegetables (Cauliflower, Artichokes, Haricots Verts [French Green Beans], Fennel, Dried Cherry Tomatoes, Peas), Prepared Whole Wheat Israeli Couscous (Whole Wheat Flour, Rosemary Extract), Balsamic Dressing (Water, Balsamic Vinegar, Shallots, Lemon Juice, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Basil, Arugula, Coriander, Salt, Modified Cornstarch, Sugar, Black Pepper Extract).
Our Frozen Entrées are produced in a kitchen where eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients are used.
FreshDirect Frozen Balsamic Vegetable Couscous
"Artichokes, Fennel, Cauliflower and French Beans with Whole Wheat Israeli Couscous and Balsamic Dressing"
Like That? You'll Love This.
$5.29Any 2 Varieties for $8.00($8.98/lb)