Bertagni Pumpkin Ravioli
- Since 1882, Bertagni has been producing award-winning pastas filled with all-natural ingredients. Made in the Veneto region of Italy, these pumpkin ravioli are just the thing for a delicious and easy dinner. Simply cook through in boiling water and finish with a drizzle of good, fruity olive oil.Claims
Please note: This item will arrive frozen.
- All Natural
- Contains Milk Ingredients
- Contains Eggs
- Contains Wheat
Pasta: Soft Wheat Flour, Pasteurized Eggs, Durum Wheat Semolina. Filling: Pumpkin, Breadcrumbs (Wheat Flour, Natural Yeast, Salt), Cream, Ameretti Biscuits (Sugar, Apricot Kernels, Egg Whites, Lactose, Milk, Protein, Leavening: Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate), Salt.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Asparagusapprox 1lb$4.99/ea
- Bertagni Spinach and Ricotta Ravioloni(appx 8.8oz)$5.99/ea($10.89/LB)
- Broccoli(about 1lb per bunch)$3.99/eaSave! 2 for $7.00
- $0.89/eaSave! 4 for $3.00
- Yellow Bananas, Bunch(approx. 5-7 bananas)$1.99/bunch