- Thin-cut, salty-spicy pepperoni crisps up perfectly on this extra-thin, grilled semolina crust layered with fresh, milky mozzarella, Pecorino-Romano cheese and tangy-sweet tomato sauce. With beer or cold soda, this pie makes one of the all-time classic American meals. Salad with citrus dressing makes a refreshing counterpoint.Claims
- No Hydrogenated Oils
Oven times and temperatures may vary.
- Place a pizza stone, baking sheet, aluminum foil or unlined rack in the middle of your oven.
- Preheat oven to 500°F.
- Remove outer packaging from frozen pizza and gently slide pizza off of cardboard circle directly onto preheated baking surface.
- Reduce oven temperature to 450°F.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until cheese is melted and lightly browned and crust is crisp.
- Carefully remove pizza from oven. Let stand for 2 minutes before slicing or serving.
- Contains Milk Ingredients
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
- Contains Wheat
Grilled Crust (Flour [Enriched Unbromated Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin And Folic Acid], Water, Sugar, Salt, Vegetable Oil, Yeast), Tomato Sauce (Prepared Tomatoes [With Tomato Puree, Salt, Citric Acid], Garlic, Olive Oil, Oregano, Basil, White Pepper, Sea Salt, Sugar), Fresh Mozzarella Cheese (Whole Milk, Vinegar, Salt, Enzymes), Sliced Pepperoni (Pork, Beef, Salt, Spices, Dextrose, Lactic Acid Starter Culture, Flavorings, Oleoresin Of Paprika, Sodium Nitrite, BHA, BHT, Citric Acid), Pecorino-Romano Cheese (Imported Pecorino-Romano Cheese [Sheep's Milk, Cow's Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt], Cheese Whey Solids, Starch, Powdered Cellulose [Anti-Caking]).