- A smoky, thin semolina crust crisped on the grill, ladled with a bright, garlicky tomato sauce and topped with nutty Pecorino-Romano cheese. On top of all that, we scatter pieces of meatballs made with juicy ground beef. A hint of crushed red pepper, basil and oregano add the requisite spice. Perfect with a frosty mug of beer and a lemony green salad.Claims
- No Hydrogenated Oils
Oven times and temperatures may vary.
- Place a pizza stone, baking sheet, aluminum foil or unlined rack in the middle of your oven.
- Preheat oven to 500°F.
- Remove outer packaging from frozen pizza and gently slide pizza off of cardboard circle directly onto preheated baking surface.
- Reduce oven temperature to 450°F.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until cheese is melted and lightly browned and crust is crisp.
- Carefully remove pizza from oven. Let stand for 2 minutes before slicing or serving.
- Contains Wheat
- Contains Milk Ingredients
- Contains Eggs
Grilled Crust (Flour [Enriched Unbromated Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin And Folic Acid], Water, Sugar, Salt, Vegetable Oil, Yeast), Meatballs (Ground Beef, Breadcrumbs [Unbleached Wheat Flour, Dextrose, Yeast, Salt], Pecorino Romano Cheese [Pasteurized Sheep's Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes], Whole Eggs, Onion, Parsley, Salt, Pepper), Tomato Sauce (Prepared Tomatoes [With Tomato Puree, Salt, Citric Acid], Garlic, Olive Oil, Oregano, Basil, White Pepper, Sea Salt, Sugar), Pizza Spice (Basil, Oregano, Garlic, Crushed Red Pepper).
FreshDirect Grilled Thin-Crust Meatball Pizza w/ Mozzarella Cheese, Frozen
Like That? You'll Love This.
$4.75Any 2 Select Loaves for $8.00($2.43/lb)Mix'n'Match