- Fruity Kalamatas olives are nicely complemented by garlicky tomato sauce, creamy, fresh mozzarella, and grated parmesan — all atop a deliciously thin grilled semolina crust. Perfect with a crisp salad of baby greens and a glass (or two) of red wine.Claims
Please note: We only use olives without pits on our pizza, but occasionally a piece of pit may remain behind.
- No Hydrogenated Oils
Oven times and temperatures may vary.
- Place a pizza stone, baking sheet, aluminum foil or unlined rack in the middle of your oven.
- Preheat oven to 500°F.
- Remove outer packaging from frozen pizza and gently slide pizza off of cardboard circle directly onto preheated baking surface.
- Reduce oven temperature to 450°F.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until cheese is melted and lightly browned and crust is crisp.
- Carefully remove pizza from oven. Let stand for 2 minutes before slicing or serving.
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
- Contains Milk Ingredients
- Contains Wheat
Grilled Crust (Flour [Enriched Unbromated Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin And Folic Acid], Water, Sugar, Salt, Vegetable Oil, Yeast), Tomato Sauce (Prepared Tomatoes [With Tomato Puree, Salt, Citric Acid], Garlic, Olive Oil, Oregano, Basil, White Pepper, Sea Salt, Sugar), Kalamata Olives (In Water, Salt, Red Wine Vinegar, Extra Virgin Olive Oil), Fresh Mozzarella Cheese (Whole Milk, Vinegar, Salt, Enzymes), Pecorino-Romano Cheese (Imported Pecorino-Romano Cheese [Sheep's Milk, Cow's Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt], Cheese Whey Solids, Starch, Powdered Cellulose [Anti-Caking]).
FreshDirect Grilled Thin-Crust Kalamata Olive Pizza, Frozen
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $0.99/eaSave! 4 for $3.60
- $1.99/eaSave! 2 for $3.00