- Fresh spinach and aromatic basil, part-skim mozzarella, Pecorino-Romano cheese and minced garlic meet slow-roasted tomato sauce on a grilled nutty whole-wheat flatbread crust. A hearty treat without the meat, we love to serve this pizza as a healthier option at parties, but truthfully, these slices are craveworthy alongside a tossed green salad pretty much anytime.Claims
- No Hydrogenated Oils
Oven times and temperatures may vary.
- Place a pizza stone, baking sheet, aluminum foil or unlined rack in the middle of your oven.
- Preheat oven to 500°F.
- Remove outer packaging from frozen pizza and gently slide pizza off of cardboard circle directly onto preheated baking surface.
- Reduce oven temperature to 450°F.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until cheese is melted and lightly browned and crust is crisp.
- Carefully remove pizza from oven. Let stand for 2 minutes before slicing or serving.
- Contains Wheat
- Contains Milk Ingredients
Grilled Whole Wheat Crust (Whole Wheat Flour, Water, Yeast, Canola Oil, Salt, Honey, Brown Sugar, Diacetyl Tartaric Acid Esters Of Mono And Diglycerides [DATEM], Guar Gum, Calcium Sulfate, Ammonium Sulfate, Monoglycerides, Caramel Color, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Wheat Gluten, Ascorbic Acid, Potassium Iodate, Azodicarbonamide [ADA], Enzyme, Soy Oil, L-Cysteine), Tomato Sauce (Prepared Tomatoes [With Tomato Puree, Salt, Citric Acid], Garlic, Olive Oil, Oregano, Basil, White Pepper, Sea Salt, Sugar), Low Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Vinegar, Enzymes), Fresh Spinach, Fresh Basil, Pecorino-Romano Cheese (Imported Pecorino-Romano Cheese [Sheep's Milk, Cow's Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt], Cheese Whey Solids, Starch, Powdered Cellulose [Anti-Caking]), Fresh Parsley, Fresh Garlic, Oregano, Ground Basil, Granulated Garlic, Crushed Red Pepper Flakes.