- This pizza strikes a delicious balance between sweet and savory. A thin semolina crust crisped on the grill is topped with caramelized onions, figs, salty feta, creamy mozzarella and rich chopped walnuts. A fabulous easy lunch or mid-afternoon snack. Try it with a handful of rough-chopped fresh arugula sprinkled on top — the extra hit of nuttiness and spice is delicious.Claims
- No Hydrogenated Oils
Oven times and temperatures may vary.
- Place a pizza stone, baking sheet, aluminum foil or unlined rack in the middle of your oven.
- Preheat oven to 500°F.
- Remove outer packaging from frozen pizza and gently slide pizza off of cardboard circle directly onto preheated baking surface.
- Reduce oven temperature to 450°F.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until cheese is melted and lightly browned and crust is crisp.
- Carefully remove pizza from oven. Let stand for 2 minutes before slicing or serving.
- Contains Tree Nuts
- Contains Milk Ingredients
- Contains Wheat
- Contains Walnuts
Grilled Crust (Flour [Enriched Unbromated Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin And Folic Acid], Water, Sugar, Salt, Vegetable Oil, Yeast), Caramelized Red Onions (Red Onion, Balsamic Vinegar, Brown Sugar, Olive Oil), Feta Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Salt, Cheese Culture, Enzymes And Potato Starch [Anti-caking]), Fresh Mozzarella Cheese (Whole Milk, Vinegar, Salt, Enzymes), Chopped Figs, Chopped Walnuts.
FreshDirect Grilled Thin-Crust Caramelized Onion Pizza w/ Figs, Walnuts, and Feta Cheese, Frozen
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.99/bnc
- $4.99/ea2 for $9.00