- These fresh, delicious soybeans-in-the-shell have long been a popular snack in Japanese sushi bars. Toss them with a teaspoon each of sesame oil and kosher salt, and find out why! (from Cascadian Farm)Claims
Stovetop place 6-8 cups of water with 1 tsp. Salt, if desired, in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil. Add contents of package into the boiling water. Boil uncovered for 3 mins. Drain and let cool to the touch. Remove beans from pods, discard pods. Shell as you eat them. Stovetop cooking only is recommended for this product.BrandAbout Cascadian Farm
Cascadian Farm Organic Edamame Soybeans In Pods
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox 2lbs$3.49/ea
- $1.99/eaSave! 2 for $3.00
- $1.99/eaSave! 2 for $3.50
- $0.99/eaSave! 4 for $3.60