Ravello Fresh Egg Angel Hair
- Often called by its Italian name — capelli d'angelo — angel hair pasta looks and tastes the way it sounds: elegant, ethereal, and refined. Long, thin, and delicate angel hair is best served with simple, light sauces. We think its perfect finished with nothing more than a good, fruity olive oil and a handful of coarse-chopped fresh Italian parsley.
Wheat Flour, White, All- Purpose, Enriched, Unbleached, Wheat, Durum, Eggs Whole Pasteurized, Water, Annatto Color.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $3.99/eaSave! 2 for $7.00
- Turkey Bolognese Sauce16 fl oz$5.99/ea($5.99/lb)
- Yellow Bananas, Bunch(approx. 5-7 bananas)$1.99/bunch
- Marsala Wine & Mushroom Sauce16 fl oz$6.99/ea($6.99/lb)
- FreshDirect Fresh Sweet Italian Pork Sausage(5 links per package)$5.99/lb