San Marzano Tomato & Basil Marinara Sauce
- Our San Marzano marinara sauce is bright, zippy and bursting with sweet tomato flavor. We start with DOP ("Protected Designation of Origin") San Marzano tomatoes, known for their thick flesh and low acidity, quickly sautéing them in extra virgin olive oil with minced garlic and onions. Finished with a hefty handful of sweet, fresh basil leaves, this sauce is simplicity at its best. Best served with long-cut pastas like spaghetti, this sauce also makes a great sauce for pizza margherita.Claims
- No Hydrogenated Oils
Stovetop - Pour sauce into a saucepan. Bring to a simmer over low heat, stirring occasionally. Serve immediately. Microwave - Remove lid and cover container loosely with plastic wrap. Heat on high, stirring midway through, until hot, 2-3 minutes.
San Marzano Tomatoes (Peeled Plum Tomatoes, Tomato Juice, Basil, Salt, Citric Acid), Red Onions, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Garlic, Basil, Sugar, Salt, Black Pepper.
Like That? You'll Love This.
$3.99Save! 2 for $6.00
- Marsala Wine & Mushroom Sauce16 fl oz$6.99/ea($6.99/LB)
- Green Basil & Pignoli Pesto8 fl oz$5.99/ea($11.98/LB)
- $0.89/eaSave! 4 for $3.00
- Turkey Bolognese Sauce16 fl oz$3.99/ea