- Vermont Creamery Chévre has earned an honored place among chefs and consumers alike. Distinguished by a simple, mild, fresh goats' milk flavor, the cheese is highly versatile – an excellent ingredient in many dishes as well as on its own. While chévre continues to grow in popularity, Vermont Chévre maintains its reputation for quality through superlative taste, freshness, and lower salt. (from Vermont Creamery)Claims
- Low Sodium
- Contains Milk Ingredients
Pasteurized Goats Milk, Culture, Enzymes, Salt.
Vermont Creamery Chèvre
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $0.89/ea5 for $4.00
- Asparagusapprox. 1lb$3.49/ea
$4.992 for $6.00
- Grape Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$3.49/ea2 for $6.00
- Greenhouse Cucumberapprox. 12oz$2.49/ea2 for $4.00
- $4.99/ea2 for $9.00
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.89/ea
- $0.59/ea4 for $2.00
- Satur FarmsLocal Wild Arugula Packapprox. 5oz