Locatelli Pecorino Romano
- Ivory white, flaky, sharp, and salty the "Parmigiano" of southern Italy. Locatelli is one of the last true "Romano" pecorinos, made of pure sheep's milk in the Roman hills of Lazio (the vast majority of Romanos on the market today use Sardinian milk). Locatelli Romano is perfect grated over pasta, shredded into salads, or as a salty snack with simple country wine.
100% Pure Pasteurized Sheep's Milk, Cultures, Rennet, Salt.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $5.99/1lbAny 2 1 lb Satur salads for $11.00Mix'n'Match
- Turkey Bolognese Sauce16 fl oz$5.99/ea
- Bel Aria Extra-Virgin Olive Oil34oz (1L)$11.29/ea
- $8.99/lbPlease select
- FreshDirect Fresh Sweet Italian Pork Sausage(5 links per package)$5.99/lb
- $9.99/6pcsabout $7.63/lb
- Barilla Penne16oz$1.59/ea
$24.99Save 20%Please select