- Served at some of the highest quality restaurants in the United States, kobe-style beef has gained enormous popularity in the past decade. The "steakhouse elite" grind features a blend of 80% lean beef with the majority of the fat content derived from Wagyu or Kobe style beef, creating a premium "American Kobe Style" grind that has a firmer and more distinctive taste and texture than 100% Kobe. (from Kobe Beef America)Ever wonder why ground meat is sometimes darker on the inside than it is on the outside? Check out the USDA Food Safety Website tips on meat and poultry coloration.
Blend Of 80% Lean Beef And American Kobe-Style Beef.
Kobe Beef America Ground Beef
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.99/bnc
- Hellmann'sMayonnaise Squeeze Bottle11.5fl oz$4.99/ea($6.93/pt)
- Coca-ColaZero Cola12ct, 12fl oz ea$5.99/eaAny 2 Varieties for $10.98($0.67/pt)Mix'n'Match
- ArnoldSelect White Hot Dog Buns8ct, 14oz$3.69/ea($4.19/lb)
- Coca-ColaCola, Classic12ct, 12fl oz ea$5.99/eaAny 2 Varieties for $10.98($0.67/pt)Mix'n'Match
$5.99Any 2 Organic Valley Cottage Cheeses for $9.00($12.87/lb)Mix'n'Match