Kobe Beef America Ground Beef
- Served at some of the highest quality restaurants in the United States, kobe-style beef has gained enormous popularity in the past decade. The "steakhouse elite" grind features a blend of 80% lean beef with the majority of the fat content derived from Wagyu or Kobe style beef, creating a premium "American Kobe Style" grind that has a firmer and more distinctive taste and texture than 100% Kobe. (from Kobe Beef America)Ever wonder why ground meat is sometimes darker on the inside than it is on the outside? Check out the USDA Food Safety Website tips on meat and poultry coloration.Born, Raised and Harvested in
Blend Of 80% Lean Beef And American Kobe-Style Beef.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Cutlets, Grade A5-6 pieces per pack$5.99/lb
- Yellow Bananas, Bunch(approx. 5-7 bananas)$1.99/bunch
$3.99Save! 2 for $6.00
- Broccoli(about 1lb per bunch)$3.99/eaSave! 2 for $7.00
- $2.49/eaSave! 2 for $4.00
- $0.89/eaSave! 4 for $3.00