Kobe Beef America Ground Beef
- Served at some of the highest quality restaurants in the United States, kobe-style beef has gained enormous popularity in the past decade. The "steakhouse elite" grind features a blend of 80% lean beef with the majority of the fat content derived from Wagyu or Kobe style beef, creating a premium "American Kobe Style" grind that has a firmer and more distinctive taste and texture than 100% Kobe. (from Kobe Beef America)Ever wonder why ground meat is sometimes darker on the inside than it is on the outside? Check out the USDA Food Safety Website tips on meat and poultry coloration.
Blend Of 80% Lean Beef And American Kobe-Style Beef.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.99/bnc
- LagunitasIPA (India Pale Ale)6pk, 12fl oz bottles$10.99/ea($2.44/pt)
- Canada DryOriginal Sparkling Seltzer Water12ct, 12fl oz ea$4.99/ea($0.55/pt)
- Hellmann'sReal Mayonnaise15fl oz$3.99/ea($4.24/pt)
- ArnoldSelect White Hamburger Buns8ct, 16oz$3.69/ea($3.69/lb)
- Anchor BrewingSteam Beer6pk, 12fl oz bottles$11.99/ea($2.66/pt)