Similac Alimentum Hypoallergenic Formula with Iron - Ready to Use
- While sensitivity to the protein in both milk-based and soy-based formulas is uncommon, it's good to know there is a trusted alternative. Similac Alimentum Hypoallergenic Formula with Iron is easy for sensitive babies to digest because its protein is broken down into tiny pieces to virtually eliminate allergic reactions in most babies who are allergic to cow's milk protein. DHA and ARA, special nutrients found in breast milk to support brain development, are also included. Recommended for babies from birth to 12 months. (from Similac)
87% Water, 4.4% Sugar (Sucrose), 2.3% Casein Hydrolysate (Derived from Milk), 2.2% Modified Tapioca Starch, 1.4% Safflower Oil, 1.3% Medium-Chain Triglycerides, 1.1% Soy Oil; Less Than 0.5% Of: C Cohinii Oil*, M. Alpina Oil, Calcium Citrate, Calcium Phosphate, Carrageenan, Potassium Phosphate, Ascorbic Acid, Magnesium Chloride, Calcium Hydroxide, Potassium Citrate, Sodium Chloride, L-Cystine Dihydrochloride, Potassium Chloride, L-Tyrosine, Choline Chloride, L-Tryptophan, Ferrous Sulfate, Taurine, M-Inositol, Zinc Sulfate, DL-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, L-Carnitine, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Cupric Sulfate, Riboflavin, Vitamin A Palmitate, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Potassium Hydroxide, Phylloquinone, Biotin, Sodium Selenate, Vitamin D3 And Cyanocobalamin.
*Source Of Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)
Source Of Arachidonic Acid (ARA)
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Yellow Bananas1 bunch, approx. 5-7 bananas$1.99/bnc
- $2.49/eaAny 2 bag carrots for $4.50Mix'n'Match
- Driscoll'sStrawberries1lb pkg$4.99/ea
- Poland Spring100% Natural Spring Water, Half-Liter Case24ct, 16.9fl oz ea$6.99/cs($0.28/pt)
- BountyGiant 2-Ply Paper Towels Select-a-Size8ct, 116 sheets ea$14.02/cs
$16.49Any 2 select Bounty products for $26.38($1.75/ct)Mix'n'Match