Similac Alimentum Hypoallergenic Formula - Powdered
- While sensitivity to the protein in both milk-based and soy-based formulas is uncommon, it's good to know there is a trusted alternative. Similac Alimentum Hypoallergenic Formula with Iron is easy for sensitive babies to digest because its protein is broken down into tiny pieces to virtually eliminate allergic reactions in most babies who are allergic to cow's milk protein. DHA and ARA, special nutrients found in breast milk to support brain development, are also included. Recommended for babies from birth to 12 months. (from Similac)
35.5% Corn Maltodextrin, 17.5% Casein Hydrolysate (Derived From Milk), 14.5% Sugar (Sucrose), 9.7% High Oleic Safflower Oil, 9.5% Medium Chain triglycerides, 8.0% Soy Oil: Less Than 2% Of: C. Cohnii Oil*, M.Alpina Oil, Calsium Phosphate, Datem, Potassium Citrate, Xanthan Gum, Magnesium Chloride, Monoglycerides, Sodium Chloride, Ascorbic Acid, L-Cystine Dihydrochloride, Calcium Carbonate, L-Tyrosine, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, L-Trypthophan, Taurine, M-Inistitol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, DL-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Zinc Sulfate, L-Carnitine, Niacinamide, Mixed Tocopherols, Calcium Pantothenate, Cupric Sulfate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Pyrodoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Potassium Hydroxide, Phylloquinone, Biotin, Sodium Selenate, Vitamin D3, And Cyanocobalamin. .
*Source Of Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)
Source Of Arachidonic Acid (ARA)
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Coca-Cola Diet Coke12oz cans 12pk$5.69/ea($0.63/PT)
- Coca-Cola Diet Coke2 liter$1.79/ea
$1.99Any 2 Varieties for $3.00($0.42/PT)Mix'n'Match
- Yellow Bananas, Bunch(approx. 5-7 bananas)$1.99/bunch
- Coca-Cola Zero12oz cans 12pk$5.69/ea($0.63/PT)
- Poland Spring 100% Natural Spring Water, Half-Liter Case0.5 liter bottles, case of 24$6.99/cs($0.04/PT)