Similac Advance Early Shield Infant Formula with Iron, Ready to Feed Bottles
- Use Similac Advance to give your baby a strong start in life.
- DHA and ARA, special nutrients found in breast milk that are important for brain and eye development
- Provides calcium for your baby's growing bones
- Designed to be gentle on your baby's developing tummy
Recommended for babies from birth to 12 months. (from Similac)
- Contains Milk Ingredients
- Contains Soy
Water, Nonfat Milk, Lactose, High Oleic Safflower Oil, Soy Oil, Coconut Oil, Galacto-Oligo-Saccharides*, Whey Protein Concentrate; Less Than 0.5% Of: C. Cohnii Oil, M. Alpina Oil, Beta Carotene, Lutein, Lycopene, Ascorbic Acid, Soy Lecithin, Monoglycerides, Potassium Citrate, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Carrageenan, Ferrous Sulfate, Magnesium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Choline Bitartrate, Taurine, M-Inositol, Calcium Phosphate, Zinc Sulfate, Potassium Phosphate, D-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, L-Carnitine, Riboflavin, Vitamin A Palmitate, Cupric Sulfite, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Manganese Sulfate, Phylloquinone, Biotin, Sodium Selenate, Vitamin D3, Cyanocobalamin, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Hydroxide And Nucleotides (Adenosine 5-Monophosphate, Cytidine 5-Monophosphate, Disodium Guanosine 5-Monophosphate, Disodium Uridine 5-Monophosphate). .
*Sourced From Milk (GOS)
Source Of Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)
Source Of Arachidonic Acid (ARA)
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $1.99/eaAny 4 select Plum pouches for $7.00($9.05/LB)Mix'n'Match