- Baked with organic wheat flour and real aged cheddar, Annie's Cheddar Bunnies are great tasting and wholesome. They are ideal for toddler-sized hands, but their crispy crunch and real cheesy flavor will tempt snackers of all ages to eat them by the handful. (from Annie's)Claims
- Made with Organic Ingredients
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup
- No Artificial Color
- Contains Wheat
- Contains Milk Ingredients
Organic Wheat Flour, Expeller-Pressed Sunflower Oil, Salt, Cheddar Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes), Yeast, Paprika, Cultured Whole Milk, Nonfat Milk, Annatto Extract (For Color), Ground Celery Seed, Onion Powder, Natural Vitamin E (To Protect Flavor).
Made on shared equipment that also processes soy.
Annie's Homegrown Cheddar Bunnies Snack Packs
Like That? You'll Love This.
$6.49Any 2 Pirate Brands for $10.00($14.18/lb)
- ApplegateChicken Nuggets, No Antibiotics Used (Fully Cooked)8oz, approx. 18 pcs$5.49/ea
$6.992 for $10.00($10.98/lb)
$5.99Any 2 Pirate Brands for $10.00($10.37/lb)
- Snyder's of Hanover100-Calorie Pretzel Packs, Mini10ct, 0.9oz ea$4.29/ea($7.66/lb)
- Sun-MaidRaisins Snack Size6ct, 1oz ea$2.69/ea
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.99/bnc
- Stacy'sPita Chips, Simply Naked6ct, 1oz ea$4.49/ea($11.82/lb)